[March 23 2013] Cross the Pond Westbound 2013

Online Events that all pilots are welcome to join in
Jeff Smith
Position: Hub Captain

[March 23 2013] Cross the Pond Westbound 2013

Postby Jeff Smith » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Save the Date and begin requesting leave from work, spouse, partner, significant other. This is the largest VATSIM online event. Noble Pilots can expect to fly between two airports I will provide later once the event planning team have chosen the departure and arrival fields.

***EDIT BELOW ON 22 FEB***

Airports are selected. Noble pilots will be flying between our London and Boston hubs. Choose to depart from either Gatwick (EGKK) or Heathrow (EGLL) and arrive at Boston (KBOS). I recommend any pilot wishing to participate to join me online for this spectacular event on VATSIM.

Did you ever want to fly online with full ATC from clearance delivery to shutdown? With full departure, enroute, oceanic, and approach controllers the entire route? This is your chance to have the greatest experience of your virtual ATP pilot career. To join me you will need to register with the cross the pond organisers at http://ctp.vatsim-uk.co.uk/ once the site goes live (anticipating 1 March, but keep checking here as I will definitely post here). Once you register you will be able to choose your slot times for departure. As we get nearer to the date, keep checking the website for briefing packages for the airports. The night before the event, the organisers will email you your routes to include the NAT tracks you will be assigned.

Anybody with questions on VATSIM, NAT Tracks, or What is SELCAL, post in the forum. Cheers Jeff NBL5272G
NBL5272G Jeff Smith
Hub Captain San Francisco

Jeff Smith
Position: Hub Captain

Re: [March 23 2013] Cross the Pond Westbound 2013

Postby Jeff Smith » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:26 pm

BUMP
NBL5272G Jeff Smith
Hub Captain San Francisco

Return to “Events”